Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth!

Hello lovelies!
Happy Fourth of July to those of you in the US, and happy Thursday to everyone else!
Can you guess what made up my mani today? Fireworks and glitter! On my pointer and pinky finger I have Rocket's Red Glare by Laquerlicious Unity. I love this gorgeous red glitter! Shown here in three coats. For my thumb, middle and ring fingers I used OPI's I saw... U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw(2 coats) , topped with Essie's matte top coat. To make the fireworks, I applied the glue with a thin tipped brush, then used a small spoon to sprinkle the glitter onto the glue. I used a softer brush to clear away the excess glitter...though I will admit I did blow some of the glitter into the air. It's oh so sparkly! :P 
I hope everyone has had a great day! I'm off to see some of those pretty lights in the sky!
~Kandy


2 comments: