Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Oh April, you sure are flying by!

Hello lovelies!
I have a few pics for you today! This month seems to be flying by even faster than the previous months this year! I am on a countdown for a vacation in May, so you think the time would be crawling, but no!
First up is a quick mani I did for Autuism Awareness month.
April is Autism Awareness month and the lovely nail ladies on Instagram have been turning out some gorgeous blue manis! For this I used three coats of Essie's Barbados Blue with a coat of Sation's Tall, Dark & Has Some and top coat.
Next up is this awesome nail mail package from my fellow lacquer addict, Lisa over at http://lacquervixen.blogspot.com/. You should check out her blog if you haven't already!
She sent me so many goodies I don't even know where to start! I think just about everyone is aware of my Hello Kitty obsession...just look at those lovely HK pastel colors! She also sent me my first Hard Candy and Ruby Wing polishes. Ruby Wing is a color changing polish and I can't wait to try it out! I am in love with the cute earrings she sent me as well...just look at those adorable gray roses!
It's jelly sandwich time! For this mani I used OPI's My Pointe Exactly for the base/jelly color. It looks like a pale gray creme in the bottle but turns out to be a light, sheer jelly! For my sparkle, I used Pure Ice look My Way (the smaller blue and purple glitter) and Hard Candy Mermaid Magic (teal microglitter with small purple hex glitter) both of which are from the lovely Lisa! <3
I have been on a no-buy these past few weeks so nail mail is the highlight of the month for sure!
(For those of you that don't know, a no-buy is a period of time where you don't buy yourself any nail/makeup products!)
How is your April going, loves? Any new manis or polish you're raving about?

4 comments:

  1. Love both of these! I have been loving the new china glaze holographic polishes for a few weeks! Have you tried them?

    C xx

    onebrushbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bought a couple for my nailmail buddies and since Sally's was having a buy 2 get 1 free, I snagged Take a Trek for myself. I haven't swatched it yet! What are your faves?

      Delete
    2. I'm loving the olive 'OMG a UFO' and the purple 'When stars collide' they are both really unusual colours anyway but with the holographic shine they are unbelievable! I had to get mine off the internet though as no where near me sells china glaze :(

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award go to http://polishjunkie8.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-blog-award.html to see rules, etc.


    ReplyDelete