Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Get your Polka on with Polka.com!

Hello lacquer lovelies!
I've been feeling a little under the weather lately so I wanted a cheery mani to brighten my mood a bit. I also wanted to do something for Valentine's Day just in case this mani lasts that long, and I was itching to use my new OPI glitter so the heart was made =). 


The base color is Mint Candy Apple from Essie. I painted two coats of Blanc (a grown up version of the white out you used to paint your nails with in school...don't lie, you did it too! =P), also from Essie, to make M.C.A. really pop. For the heart on my middle finger, I used OPI's Polka.com. Polka.com is from the just-released Euro Centrale Collection and is made up of purple, blue and magenta hex glitter suspended in a clear base. There is also some microglitter in the same colors as the hex, though it's not overwhelming.

Here you can see the colors in Polka.com a little better.

What's on your nails? Planning on doing anything special for Valentine's Day?
~Kandy

2 comments: