Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze Running in Circles

Hello lovelies =)
I love love love this emerald green glitter from the Cirque Du Soleil collection from China Glaze. It's what I imagine the Emerald City would've looked like if it was really green!



This is two coats of Running in Circles with one coat of Essie's Good to Go topcoat.  I think it really needs three coats for full opacity as you can still see my smile line a little.


I actually had Graffiti Glitter from the Bitz and Pieces collection in my hand until the boy spotted this gorgeous green lacquer. He insisted I get this one instead! I think my lacquer habit is a little contagious at times ;)

Happy Saturday everyone! What's on your nails?



5 comments:

  1. LOVE the green glitter!! How beautiful!!! Why are you not a hand model?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour! I have been looking for a really vibrant green for so long! This is definitely joining my collection for summer!
    xx

    onebrushbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it as much as I do! I love this shade green =)

      Delete
    2. Ive been and bought it since I read your blog! Love it!!

      Delete