Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sea? I told you!

Hello lovelies!
I hope everyone had an awesome Vday! The boy and I shared some deeee-licious chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva...they were ahhhmazing!
My nail of the day today is Sea? I told you by OPI with Urban Outfitters' Sea Dust as an accent finger on my pinky.
The blue glitter in the UO polish matches Sea? I told you exactly! This combo reminds me of mermaids and the ocean. I've been obsessed with this color scheme lately....anything teal, seafoam, blue-green....I love it! Plus, both of these polishes have glitter, which is always a good thing. You can never have enough glitter!
I met up with my awesome friend and hairstylist this morning as the boy was way overdue for a haircut and I needed my color touched up badly... I had roots for miles!
Rockin' fresh hair and sea-inspired nails on this coooold Saturday! What's on your nails? 
xoxoKandy

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog I'm a big polishaholic too - all your nail designs are fab!
    I'm definitely a new follower! Here's mine if you fancy a peek: http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    Rachael
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair and nails are GORGEOUS! ;]

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete