Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful

Hello lovelies!
I just picked up the glitters from the OPI Oz the Great and Powerful collection (as I am a polish hoarder and a fiend for glitter, how could i resist?).

                                                       Lights of Emerald City
I love the square confetti in this, though I am a little disappointed that there isn't any green color to this one!
Which is Witch?
When Monkeys Fly!

Left to right: Lights of Emerald City, Which is Witch? When Monkeys Fly!

Swatched over OPI Vant to Bite My Neck

There are four other shades in the Oz collection- a sheer pink, a light pink, a nude and a bronze-y liquid sand. 
I'm so excited that OPI is finally branching out into using different shaped confetti and glitter! So what do you think? Are any of these a must have for you?


1 comment:

  1. I think they are fabulous!!! Can't wait to see them on your nails!! :)

    ReplyDelete