Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello lovelies =)
It's been a crazy couple of weeks! I had to go out of town for work for a bit and I've had a couple of ongoing migraines that refused to go away for days, yuck!
The boy and I elected to stay home for this St.Patrick's day. We took his motorcycle downtown Saturday night and did get to see all the pub-crawlers garbed in green, though.
My St.Paddy's NOTD: I used Lush Lacquer's Minty Chip on my ring finger and also as the ice cream scoop on the ice cream cone on my middle finger. The formula for Minty Chip was perfect-applied and dried smooth and evenly. The white base is Essie's Marshmallow. I used a dotting tool with Essie's Turquoise and Caicos on my pinky nail. 
My Ipsy Glam Bag arrived! I was so excited when I got the email saying I had been taken off of the waiting list! After the email it only took around three or four days to arrive.
I love the cute little nautical-themed bag. I can never have enough bags! Inside was a
 glam rx magnetic palette. It's the perfect size to slip in your pocket or your bag. The palette is magnetic and the little shadow pans feel pretty secure. The lid of the palette also has magnetic closure so you don't have to worry about it coming open. The two shadows shades are Yaby Seashell (left) and Azalea Petal (right). Next up in the bag are the L.A. Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes. The package says the wipes will dissolve makeup from the eyes, lips and face while moisturizing with vitamin e. I'm midway through a package if remover wipes, so I'll report back on these once I open them. Last but not least is the Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist. The Hydrating Mist is said to tone, refresh and hydrate and can be used on the face and hair. It contains yland ylang, rosehip and grapeseed oil. It has a light, refreshing scent and absorbs into the skin quickly.
That's it for my Ipsy bag review! Have any of you joined Ipsy or any other monthly beauty box subscriptions? What are your thoughts?
xoxoKandy

No comments:

Post a Comment