Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

my first indies!

Hello lovelies...happy Friday =)
I purchased my first indie polishes this week from Amy's Nail Boutique and Lush Lacquer and I am in looooooove! 


First up is Over the Rainbow by Amy's Nail Boutique. It's a "crelly" polish with a white base, blue and black star glitter and multi color and size round glitter.


This is two coats of Over the Rainbow with two coats of Opi's Funny Bunny for the undies =)


These little cuties are from Lush Lacquer's Etsy shop.
Left to right: Sugar Daddy, Ticklish Teal, Minty Chip


Sugar Daddy is a white based crelly with multi-colored round and bar glitter. Ticklish Teal is a black-based jelly with teal glitter. Minty Chip is my definite favorite of the three. It is a mint ice cream-based crelly with black, silver and white glitter.
These are first, though definitely not my last indie polishes! There are so many awesome and creative brands out there! 
Have you bought any indie polishes lately? What are your favorite brands?



1 comment: