Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Support a Pit Bull rescue and sport some sparkly goodness on your nails!

Today I have an awesome lacquer to show you that is not only a bottle of sparkly goodness, it helps support a great cause! For those of you that don't know, I have two amazing Pit Bull Terrier rescues that are my four-legged children. These dogs are the sweetest pups I could ever ask for and they mean the world to me so this cause is near and dear to my heart. Laquerlicious is an amazing indie brand by Michelle Neasbitt. Among her many beautiful lacquers are two that she created specifically to help support the Fresno Bully rescue. They retail for $15 per lacquer with $10 from each bottle sold going to FBR. The color I chose was Kiss-A-Bull. I couldn't say no to this polish for two reasons: one, it supports a great cause and two, it is a gorgeous blue glitter that I cannot get enough of!
 This was taken indoors with artificial light.

This pic was taken before clean-up but it was in sunlight! So please excuse my messy cuticles and focus on this beautiful blue!

The other polish created to support the Fresno Bully Rescue is called Hug-A-Bull and is a beautiful purple glitter. Next on my to-buy list!
Here's the address to Laquerlicous' Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaquerliciousUnity
take a look around and make one of these beauties yours!
<3 Kandy

7 comments:

  1. omg must have! I have a pitbull pup as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And what a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! That is such a good idea :) And such a beautiful colour

    Cxx

    onebrushbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing polish...the pictures really don't do it justice =)

      Delete