Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Purple Passion

Hello, lacquer lovelies =)
Today's mani is an ombre done in shades of purple with a purple-gradient accent finger.
The purples used for this mani are all OPI. Middle finger - The Color to Watch
Ring Finger - Purple With a Purpose   Pinky finger - OPI Ink


Here's a close-up of my accent (pointer!) finger. I used the same colors as listed above, and I used It's Totally Fort Worth It as a base. I used a piece of makeup wedge sponge to get the gradient effect.


Hello Kitty always seems to find herself in my pics ;)
I used three coats each for my ring and pinky fingers, though two would've been fine for Purple With a Purpose. My middle finger is another story! The Color to Watch is suuuuuuper sheer...this is six coats. Six! and still pretty sheer.



The lineup, left to right: OPI Original Nail Envy, as a basecoat/strengthener
OPI The Color to Watch, OPI Purple With a Purpose, OPI Ink, and Essie Super Duper Top Coat for shine and a chip-free finish.

I'm off to watch some basketball with the boy and the pups...our team is kicking tail!
 Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment